The way I came up with these was thinking about how my other family members have and will continue to be effected by my LotR obsession.
1. Your younger siblings are no longer afraid to go to sleep because you hung a poster of Aragorn wielding his sword by their bed.
2. The female members of your household have seen every new movie with Orlando Bloom in it.
3. Your younger siblings now call Santa, Gandalf.
4. Your parents have bought movie tickets in advance, without you asking for them.
5. Your father plays with your LotR action figures.
6. Your newborn cousin’s first word was in elvish.
7. At least two other members of your house hold have a Lord of the Rings desktop background and or screensaver.
8. Your familys christmas cards feature a picture of Sauroman in a santa hat on the front.
9. Your friends know not to mention the word ring in your presence.
10. Even your closest friends are coinsedently going on vaction until The Return of the King is out of theaters.
11. Your friends refuse to go into a bowling alley with you because they know you like to stare at the bowling balls, insisting that they’re plantirs.
Please if you have any more ideas for this list write them in your comments below the article, I’ll find them!! THANX