The new face of Revlon cosmetics?
Just a few weeks ago fans mistakenly thought that Liv Tyler was the model in recent BLV fragrance advertisements. Well, the Internet Movie Data Base reports that Elrond’s daughter may be gracing Revlon cosmetic ads instead.
The race is on to replace curvy Cindy Crawford as the face of Revlon cosmetics. Crawford, 34, will take a smaller role within the corporate giant’s advertising strategy. Meanwhile, bosses are looking for a new “face” and have, reportedly, shortlisted five women. They are:
- Liv Tyler, the 23-year-old model/actress daughter of Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and Playboy Playmate Bebe Buell.
- Actress Kate Hudson, the 21-year-old blonde daughter of Goldie Hawn who rocketed to real fame in this summer’s critically acclaimed movie Almost Famous (2000).
- Model Gisele Bundchen, a 20-year-old Brazilian bombshell whose dark brown hair and deep blue eyes have landed her on the covers of Vogue, Allure and Harper’s Bazaar, while her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio has landed her on the covers of various tabloids.
- Model Carolyn Murphy, 25, the dark-haired eye-catcher who does ads for Calvin Klein’s Contradiction perfume. She may be out of the running because she is pregnant with her first child.
- Actress Heather Graham, may be too old at 30. She appeared in Boogie Nights (1997) and as agent Felicity Shagwell in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999).
In a statement, Crawford said she has not been approached about extending her contract, which expires in February. She said Revlon has 90 days from the end of the contract to remove her picture from its products.