This is THE BEST way to plan your Christmas:
10. Dress up your grandad as Saruman (make sure he isn’t startled by the shocking change – this can lead to tragic heart attacks….)
9. Play the ‘Pin the beard on Gandalf’ game – a fun game for all the family!
8. Ask Mum to change Christmas dinner to fish – Gollum style! ( Please note: this can be quite disturbing for the younger members of the family )
7. Invite your friends round for a Fancy Dress party – the best Frodo look alike wins!
6. Forget the Christmas Music! Let’s go for the LOTR theme tune!
5. Rent out a movie – LOTR of course!!!
4. Snowing? Dress up as Legolas and put your tennis rackets on your shoes – No more getting that ‘sinking feeling’
3. Invite the neighbors round for a friendly quiz – the main topic: LOTR!!! You’ll thrash them!!
2. Buy the perfect Christmas present: A Santa’s beard ( can be used for no.10 and no.9)
1. And finally: Have a good singalong, put on your best Sam wise Gamgee voice and have a good old laugh!!!
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT – THE BEST WAYS TO ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS FROM THE TOP EXPERT IN….WELL…UMMMMM….HELPING YOU ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS!!!