Save Money! Book before 1st August!
Last Chance to Book at Current rates!
Registration: ?35 Members (16+) or ?42 Non-members (16+)
Prices rise after Thursday 31 July 2008
Oxonmoot ’08, Christ Church College, Oxford
Thursday 25th – Sunday 28th September
Oxonmoot: or a Moot in Oxford is a long-running weekend event and features:
- Welcome Dinner; Quiz, Talks, Papers, Workshops; Art Show
- Musical Performances by Anois
- Merry & Pippin’s Dance Workshop
- Saturday Evening Party & Masquerade
- Enyali? (act of remembrance at Tolkien’s grave)
- Plus a Sales Room featuring: Tolkien Society Trading
- ADC Books and the Bookwyrm
Booking enquiries? E-mail: bookings AT tolkiensociety.org
Interested in giving a paper? E-mail: osc DOT dte AT tolkiensociety.org
Christ Church College founded by Cardinal Wolsey is in the centre of the city and apart from its connections with the Harry Potter films (a certain medieval dining hall) is home to the library where Lewis Carroll worked, a fine art gallery, and the city’s cathedral.