Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Tom’s House Would You Rather

• Would You Rather

Ladykat updated 3 weeks ago 12 Members · 31 Posts
  • Lalaith-Elerrina

Citizen of Imladris : 64 posts

Pet porcupine.

Would you rather lose all your hair, or your fingernails?

May 20, 2021 at 11:26 am
  • Ladykat

Shield Bearer : 171 posts

Change it to toenails, and I’ll go with that one.

Would you rather drink a milkshake or a half frozen, slushy, juice type drink? (sorry, I don’t know how to describe them.)

LK

Jun 23, 2021 at 7:16 am
    • elisha

Petitioner to the Council : 6 posts

I think you mean a Slurpee and I would definitely go with that especially coke flavor (not sure if that counts as it’s not a juice). I’m also allergic to milk sooo….

Would you rather watch the entire LOTR series on repeat for the rest of your life or read the entire LOTR series repeatedly for the rest of your life?

Jun 27, 2021 at 5:12 pm
      • omnigeek

Petitioner to the Council : 5 posts

Much as I enjoyed Jackson’s rendition, I’d much rather re-read the LOTR books for the rest of my life. I’ve already re-read them repeatedly (stopped counting re-reads after #20) — and that reminds me, I’m overdue for another venture into the actual words set down by the good Professor.

Would you rather be a Dwarf with a heavily meat-based diet for the rest of your life or be vegetarian (allowing for unfertilized eggs and milk but not fish) for the rest of your life? Assume neither diet has any negative physical/medical effects, I’m simply asking about meal preferences. 😉

Jun 28, 2021 at 11:56 am
  • Ladykat

Shield Bearer : 171 posts

Not sure how to answer that one—-I don’t want a heavy meat based diet, and I certainly don’t want to be a dwarf! On the other hand, I don’t think I’d be happy eating only veggies, not even any fish. And I do love cheeseburgers and sausage pizza! And chicken.

So while I wouldn’t want a heavy meat based diet, I don’t think I could cut it as a vegetarian.

Would you rather give your dog a bath (assuming you have one) or wash your car?

LK

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:29 am
Viewing 26 - 28 of 28 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now