Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Talk About Anything Thread of Denial

• Thread of Denial

Ladykat updated 3 weeks ago 7 Members · 41 Posts
  • Ladykat

Shield Bearer : 171 posts

Sorry Tooks, that’s one game I never played. I could give it a shot, I suppose.

Denying I stayed up until 4 am reading last night. I have got to stop doing that.

LK

Apr 17, 2021 at 11:38 am
  • Ladykat

Denying I have gained weight.

Pity denying it won’t make it go away.

LK

Apr 22, 2021 at 7:23 am
  • earendil

Citizen of Imladris : 58 posts

it isn’t 4am and I am not sitting by my son’s bed trying to lull him back to sleep.

I haven’t been awake since 2:30am struggling to sleep because of a crippling pain in the neck 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ and a fussy baby.

Another crappy night 😂😂 gotta love kids

Apr 28, 2021 at 6:09 pm
  • Tooks

Shield Bearer : 168 posts

Denying everything! Like there is stuff I didnt’ get done today.

Maybe tomorrow?

ha.

Apr 29, 2021 at 2:39 pm
  • Ladykat

Denying I have to get my drivers license renewed soon.

I hate going to the BMV.

LK

May 6, 2021 at 10:08 am
  • Tooks

Shield Bearer : 168 posts

The DMV just took my money for a renewal and didn’t make me get a new photo. They sent me a new license using my old photo from 4 years ago. wOOt!!!111

I deny that I lost my link to the new forums here.

🤨

May 14, 2021 at 10:54 am
  • Ladykat

Tooks—-Wow! Must be nice,

Not only did they make me get a new photo, but they told me I couldn’t wear my glasses.

I told them I wear glasses all the time, but they insisted I had to take them off, because “there might be a glare.” ????????????

I’ve had my DL pic taken with my glasses ever since I had to start wearing them, but now there might be a glare??????????

LK

May 15, 2021 at 8:24 am
    • elengil

Citizen of Imladris : 38 posts

I think they once told me that if I had, say, contacts in, it was harder to compare me to my picture (as I didn’t have glasses to put on) whereas they could easily ask me to take my glasses off to compare me to my picture. It was basically removing potential confounding items that would interfere with being able to make a positive ID. I dunno if that was just a load of whatever but… whatever.

May 17, 2021 at 12:11 pm
  • earendil

Citizen of Imladris : 58 posts

LK, not familiar with US way of doing things but in France all photo Ids are without glasses… which makes no sense considering one can’t drive without their glasses if they have prescription but eh 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂.

Denying I still have no job … well no I can’t deny it as it’s a fact but I’m denying that it’s starting to play havoc with my sanity. More like my sanity’s gone. Never wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and while I love my kids, I’m struggling right now… ah well it’ll get better.

Jun 8, 2021 at 11:36 am
  • thor

Petitioner to the Council : 4 posts

Denying that I haven’t been on the forums in an embarrassingly long time…

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:37 pm
  • Ladykat

Denying that my kitties are sick. ☹

LK

Jun 23, 2021 at 7:24 am
  • Ladykat

Denying that I’m rattling around all by myself in the vast wasteland that is what TORC has now become. 😢

LK

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:44 am
Viewing 26 - 36 of 36 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now