Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Talk About Anything Soooooo… I have to start a new TVM thread?

• Soooooo… I have to start a new TVM thread?

earendil updated 1 week, 6 days ago 24 Members · 179 Posts
  • Tooks

Shield Bearer : 168 posts

Awwwwww.. Lookit how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Nachos for the poochie!

😄

And speaking of smileys, we really need a good salmon of correction smiley.

Apr 27, 2021 at 2:59 pm
  • notlistening

Citizen of Imladris : 29 posts

Oh some old “noobies” here! Nice to see you all, especially TH! Been a life-age. Now where’s that duct tape?

Autumn is setting in here now. leaves changing colour. Must go take more photos of that this year. Now we are all allowed out. Though we’ve been allowed out more than most here in Oz. Poor India. 🙁

May 4, 2021 at 5:09 pm
  • Ladykat

Shield Bearer : 171 posts

Looks like I’m not the only one who doesn’t get here too often.

Any nachos left?

If not, I’ll take a double cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato. Hold the onion.

OH! And don’t forget the fries.

LK

May 6, 2021 at 10:01 am
  • Tooks

• Tooks

You can click on the link in the post above to take you to your scrumptious cheeseburger. And here are the fries:

https://img.apmcdn.org/4b2716626c9ff3f6e5dfebe520eb592c33cf1e7b/uncropped/b5464d-splendid-table-french-fries.jpg

May 10, 2021 at 8:09 am
  • Ladykat

WOO-HOO!! Thanks Tooks! 😀

Virtual food is the only kind I can have right not.

LK

May 15, 2021 at 8:27 am
  • Tooks

Glad to be of help LK. Wish we could post actual pics here. I’ve got some nice photos taken recently of bugs and other creepy crawlies. Had to put them on facebook instead.

May 20, 2021 at 3:33 pm
  • notlistening

Sorry about not being around a bit. Been having some major work issues. They made my team/department redundant last week and moving the jobs offshore. So it’s been quite awful 2 weeks, (but nothing compared to poor Israel and Palestine) but thankfully I was able to apply for another job internally. So very grateful for prayers and God holding me up.

How is everyone else?

May 22, 2021 at 4:49 pm
  • Storyteller

Petitioner to the Council : 7 posts

Hi all. I’m “marking myself as safe”.

Had some seriously busy and all-around disturbing time lately. During the fighting with Hamas two rockets fell in our neighborhood; if my wife hadn’t been 15 minutes late to leave the house to go to work she would’ve been one block from the explosion site where a man (55 year old disabled cancer patient) was killed. We’re okay though. It helps that our bedroom is in the “mamad” (bomb shelter room, with reinforced concrete walls and thick steel blinds on windows), our neighbors came to us once when the alarm caught them too far from their own safe room. Wifey still gets a scare when she hears ambulances passing by or any sounds resembling the air raid siren. Oh, and our plans to move to Ramle had to be put on indefinite hold because of the Arab riots that ravaged Ramlehs sister city of Lod.

In good news, all three of our nephews have learned to smile.

May 24, 2021 at 11:14 am
    • This content has been hidden as the member is suspended.
      • Storyteller

I used to reply to that sort of nonsense in kind; it’s easy to deconstruct, easier still to shake that pro-Palestinian tree just enough and watch the sheer madness and savagery underlying it fall down for all to see. It’d be enough to ask why Gaza has hundreds of kilometers of tunnels and bunkers and not a single gram of cement was used on a civilian bomb shelter. But these days I’m too married and too busy for that.

So here you go for my reply.

Let me know when you’re out of saliva.

May 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
  • Ladykat

Hello everyone. I’ve been away too long.

Not much going on. Both of my cats are sick. I have a vet appointment for both of them next week. I hope they’ll be all right until then.

LK

Jun 23, 2021 at 7:49 am
  • Ladykat

Been a while since I’ve been here. I didn’t do that intentionally, it just worked out that way.

Looks like no one has been here in a while. Place looks deserted.

HEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

<i style=””>(listens to echo)

LK

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:40 am
  • notlistening

wow, I’ve been recalcitrant. Haven’t ventured here in ages. Sorry. Life has been pretty upside down for the past 3 months (and stupid covid doesn’t help) so I thought I’d pop in while having a breather from work.

So how is everyone? I should read…

Aug 11, 2021 at 9:14 pm
    • Storyteller

nl, you’re in Australia. Everything there is upside down, except for the spiders. The spiders are always the right side up!

I’ve just had my 3rd shot of Covid vaccine. At this point one bite from me should confer life-long Covid immunity.

Aug 28, 2021 at 8:59 am
  • notlistening

3rd shot. Wow. we’re still about halfway vaxxed. 86% have 1 shot so getting there.

Oct 2, 2021 at 4:58 pm
  • bahoogasmif

Petitioner to the Council : 5 posts

Evening all, new guy here. Can someone point me in the direction of a general chat thread? I’ve searched this site up and down but alas, it eludes me.

Oct 2, 2021 at 5:15 pm
    • earendil

Citizen of Imladris : 84 posts

Ot depends want you mean by general chat… The TVM would fit the description for me, along with a few others.

We make the threads so whatever you bring 😊.

Welcome welcome.

Oct 2, 2021 at 9:05 pm
  • bahoogasmif

Oh alright, this works for me then. Lol

I was a little confused on the set up for the forums and the threads, but ill figure it out as I go. Anybody here use the RP threads often? I was pretty excited to find a place with lord of the rings RP as its nearly non existent everywhere else.

Oct 3, 2021 at 9:52 am
    • earendil

I do… Some of us are light RPing right now in the Prancing Pony. Go take a look.

So far no full fledged RP but things have been known to happen fast 😂😂.

Oct 3, 2021 at 10:07 am
  • bahoogasmif

Are you referring to the wayfarer inn? I dont see prancing pony in the rp section…

Also, Do you guys have any room for a evil character, like an orc? Or my personal favorite, an olog?

Oct 3, 2021 at 10:25 am
    • earendil

Sorry for the confusion; the Prancing Pony is the RP section and yes the Wayfarer Inn is the light RP I was referring to.

It’s light so open to any character, I guess. Can’t claim to be overly familiar with olog but eh… the more the merrier 😉

The only rule is “handle others’ characters with care”… if at all (that’s the rule I apply 😜)

Oct 3, 2021 at 12:51 pm
  • bahoogasmif

Very true. In most cases its safest to PM people to see if they are ok with any incursion or fights. Although, I’m really not sure if there is a method on this site to directly speak to individuals? I’m not a fan of emailing, honestly.

Oct 3, 2021 at 1:47 pm
  • earendil

You can send messages via your profile to someone else but as far as I can tell it’s public (you can decrease the audience but it can’t be just you and the person), so not quite PM…

Some of us have been known to use Gdocs and communicate that way… it’s got IM and comments and writing. 😜

Oct 4, 2021 at 11:57 am
Viewing 126 - 143 of 143 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now