Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Alliances and Guilds House of Queen Beruthiel a.k.a. The Cat Lovers Guild

• House of Queen Beruthiel a.k.a. The Cat Lovers Guild

Vanaladiel updated 1 week, 1 day ago 3 Members · 8 Posts
  • Ladykat

Citizen of Imladris : 44 posts

I think this guild was started by Calma back in the day, and I promised myself I’d keep it going in her memory.

So all cat lovers, welcome! This is the place to come and share stories about your furbabies. Even if you’re not currently owned by a cat, if you love the little furballs, come and join the discussion.

I myself have three rather elderly (like me 🙀 ) little brat cats, two males and one female. The boys are Sindarin and Zavie, the little girl is Nimrodel, and make no mistake, she is In Charge. 😉

So come and talk about your kitties past and present. This is the place for the Feline Fanciers of TORC. 😻

LK

Feb 4, 2021 at 10:19 am
  • Ladykat

Feb 5, 2021 at 11:02 am
  • Ladykat

I came across this the other day while I was clearing out some old papers. I’d like to take credit for it, but I’m not the author.

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR CAT—-by Barbara Kunz Loots

Lasers for the darkness.

supersonic pounce,

energy of atoms

propelling every ounce,

automatic sensors

and gyroscopic mind,

comprise the perfect system

God alone designed.

LK

Feb 5, 2021 at 11:09 am
  • Ladykat

Anyone else having a hard time finding can food for their kitties? My finicky little brats will only eat certain kinds—and it must be pate—-but I’m having trouble finding those particular kinds in the stores.

Those flavors must be popular with a whoooooooole lotta kitties.

LK

Feb 6, 2021 at 10:15 am
  • Ladykat

There doesn’t seem to be any more cat lovers on TORC anymore.

Pity, that.

That’s ok. I’m still going to keep the thread going, even though I’m basically over here talking to myself. 😛

LK

Feb 10, 2021 at 8:05 pm
  • elengil

Citizen of Imladris : 21 posts

“There doesn’t seem to be any more cat lovers on TORC anymore”

Blasphemy!

Feb 11, 2021 at 6:56 am
  • Ladykat

My kids got a special treat a few days ago. It was my birthday, so I opened them a can of tuna. Not cat food tuna, but people food tuna.

They were very happy. I’m sure they wish I’d do that more often.

LK

Feb 16, 2021 at 1:19 pm
  • Vanaladiel

Petitioner to the Council : 10 posts

In answer to the kitty food comments… my China girl is allergic to Chicken and most cat foods have poultry or chicken in them. So I have had a dickens of a time finding one that does not. I finally found a Natures Balance Green Pea and Salmon that she loves. I also found one cat treat that does not have chicken in it and she goes crazy for it so it became a bed time treat. Temptations Blissful Catnip.

The vet would like her on soft food but there are none I can give her without her giving them right back and the Natures balance doe not have a wet food equivalent. So she gets a water dish and also a water fountain to keep her hydrated. She is an older cat about 13 or 14 now but she is doing great and loves snuggling with mommy during the day watching movies.

I love my fur baby and always will be a kitty person!

Hey Elengil and LadyKat I am finally here!! I sure miss my rings!!

Feb 16, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now