Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Talk About Anything Cold…Cold…Cold

• Cold…Cold…Cold

Ladykat updated 3 weeks ago 14 Members · 44 Posts
  • Ladykat

Shield Bearer : 171 posts

Today was beautiful, actually got up to 70 degrees F or so the weather dweebs claim.

Unfortunately it’s going to drop back down to about 40 degrees F and stay there for the next few days.

Oh well, at least they’re not predicting snow. I hope.

LK

Mar 10, 2021 at 7:37 pm
  • earendil

Citizen of Imladris : 58 posts

-1C this morning at sunrise but we’re expecting 21C this afternoon

Mar 28, 2021 at 1:27 am
  • Ladykat

We have snow today. Not a lot, maybe, but it has accumulated on the grass and sidewalks.

So, what is that saying?

April snowstorms bring—-runny noses?

LK

Apr 1, 2021 at 8:53 am
  • Tooks

Shield Bearer : 168 posts

PA had some teeny tiny flurries a couple of days ago. That had better be it for snow. I mean it!!!! 😡

Apr 3, 2021 at 5:07 pm
  • Ladykat

Totally agree with you, Tooks. That had better be it for snow.

LK

Apr 6, 2021 at 9:18 am
  • Ladykat

Temps have gone up a bit, but it’s still too chilly for my taste.

And I think they said there will be a temperature drop, around midweek (?) with maybe some snow? Ground covering snow???

AARRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

LK

Apr 17, 2021 at 11:44 am
  • Drogo Baggins

Petitioner to the Council : 16 posts

We’ve had a couple days of snow, light accumulation yesterday, not much today. But worse is temps down into the 20’sF at night. Fruit trees are in blossom or just ready to be here in northern Indiana so this could be really bad. The snow yesterday I think stuck to the blossoms and would have protected them in the nighttime cold. That all melted off today so not sure if there will be any protection tonight. Ugh. Warming from here on out tho….

Apr 21, 2021 at 6:21 pm
  • Ladykat

Well, we got the snow.

Wet, heavy snow. A couple of inches of it, if not more.

And the cold of course, right now it’s only about 35F.

What makes it worse is, we had several days when the temps were in the high 60’s F making everyone think: YAY! Spring is here!

Nope……….

LK

Apr 22, 2021 at 7:12 am
  • Ladykat

The temps have finally gone up a bit. Still a little on the cool side, but we’re finally closer to what would be normal for this time of year. I just hope the upward trend continues.

LK

May 15, 2021 at 8:33 am
  • Tooks

Shield Bearer : 168 posts

Shouldn’t this thread be renamed Hot Hot Hot!!!!!

We will hit 90F here over the weekend. It’s still May. MAY!!!!!!111111111111111oneoneone

May 20, 2021 at 3:31 pm
  • Ladykat

Tooks—-maybe the thread name should be changed, although it isn’t all that hot here now. We had three or four days of really sticky, muggy weather, but then it got chilly. In fact, it was rather cold. Like turn on the heat cold, only I couldn’t turn on the heat because the landlord had turned off the heat for the building. I guess he figured since it was May, we didn’t need the heat on, and if the weather chooses to be rotten, oh well! 😠

It’s nicer now, though. Warm, but the humidity is <i style=”font-weight: bold;”>LOOOOOWWWW!!!

I wish it would stay that way but I know better than that. I haven’t had to turn on my AC yet this year, but that will change. The humidity will be back in force.

LK

Jun 23, 2021 at 7:42 am
  • sohpia2

Petitioner to the Council : 3 posts
  • sohpia2

Petitioner to the Council : 3 posts
  • Ladykat

I finally had to turn on my AC for the past two-three days. I knew it would happen eventually, but it still doesn’t make me happy. If it weren’t just so blasted <i style=”font-weight: bold;”>humid outside, it might not be so bad.

Still NOT wishing for winter though. Just a bit less humidity.

LK

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Viewing 26 - 39 of 39 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now