Welcome to Our Fellowship

Join our growing fellowship! Check the News Feed to see all the latest!
Below, find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community.

Forums Forums Talk About Anything Class of 2000, Part III

• Class of 2000, Part III

vincent updated 3 weeks ago 23 Members · 64 Replies
  • Arassuil

Citizen of Imladris : 58 posts

2000 … Twenty One Years. …. the heady daze of anticipation for those PJ movies.😎

Hoping everyone is doing as well as can be in this age of pestilence.

Is there a memorial thread for all those we know have died?

β€œI don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Nov 11, 2021 at 6:50 pm
  • Hunter

Citizen of Imladris : 40 posts

Wow, more of the old members stopping by. I hope they stop in again. Hi Tempest and Erinhue!

Dec 2, 2021 at 8:19 pm
    • Harvestar

Petitioner to the Council : 2 posts

Hello everyone!

I’m seeing all kinds of reminders about the 20th anniversary of the films launching and I’m getting so very nostalgic for this forum here.

I saw FOTR with people I met here: SpeakerToAnimals, undomiel, liana_lemonflower, nazgul_lord, …

My dad and I drove 4 hours to Syracuse to meet up with everyone. Speaker and his friend came from Toronto.

Out of that meeting (and others like it), came the seed that fed into creating the Gathering of the Fellowship two years later.

Lots of fond memories! Love to y’all! I’ll try to stop back in here more often. I’m on Twitter (@AstroOmens – very involved in the Good Omens fandom) and FB most often these days.

Dec 10, 2021 at 6:23 pm
  • Drogo Baggins

Citizen of Imladris : 25 posts

Here we are. Ready for a new year and a new adventure. More posting? Maybe…but probably not. Occasional flyby’s more likely. TORC was my first online home and always has a special spot.

Happiest of New Year’s to all of you.

Jan 1, 2022 at 8:29 am
  • Hunter

Harvester! Do stop in again, always good to read your posts.

And Drogo, Happiest New Year to you and everyone else that is here or yet to stop by.πŸŽ† πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Jan 4, 2022 at 7:55 pm
  • orodreth111

Petitioner to the Council : 4 posts

Hiya Guys! Good to see so many old friends. Sunny, ‘Hue great to have us all regathering. πŸ˜€ oh, and hiya Rachel, I’ve missed you guys!

Feb 18, 2022 at 5:22 am
  • vincent

Petitioner to the Council : 3 posts

Well…

I’m not sure anyone remembers me, I’m not sure when I joined, it was pre Fellowship movie, had to make a new profile, same name though, saw my name in the old forums in the fallen but not forgotten, I was trying to see what people thought of the new show, I lurked at Torn at first, and then came here, home I guess, the new forums seem a little… Vanilla, but way better then Torn. So here I am.

Feb 19, 2022 at 12:05 am
    • Hunter

Hello Vincent, I do remember you. Welcome to the new forums, hope you enjoy your time here. πŸ™‚

Mar 10, 2022 at 7:46 pm
      • vincent

Petitioner to the Council : 3 posts

I’m getting used to it, dont have the time like used to online.

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:39 pm
  • Dunthule

Petitioner to the Council : 6 posts

High Gang! I’m hoping the new Amazon series brings back some old friends from the cold. πŸ˜ƒ

In the meantime, first ale is on me!

Mar 24, 2022 at 2:54 pm
Page 2 of 2