Aragorn is, actually, a very different character in the films than the books. Was it a good decision to make the change? This week we discuss:
- The Hobbit Youth Movement
- Aragorn, the Dark and Brooding
- Aragorn, the Reluctant King
Are we right? Wrong? Did we miss something obvious? Let us know!
In our extended episode (available for our members for only $4/mo–free for the first month!) we talk about:
Become a member at https://theonering.com/members to find out
- Is Frodo too young and too incompetent in the films?
- Why didn’t Aragorn ascend the throne of Gondor earlier?
- Is movie Aragorn a little too perfect at times?
🎉 To get the extended episode, become a member at https://theonering.com/members ($4/mo and free for the 1st month)!