Aragorn's To Do list - Always on the more how did Aragorn son of Arathorn, AKA Elessor the Elfstone, Dúnadan, heir of Isildur - Elendil's Son, Son of Gondor, King of Gondor, Strider, Estel.... Whatever he is calling his-self today keep trac
1. Protect Frodo with my life, or death. Preferably life.
2. Fall madly in love with a certain Elven princess (even though she is not really a princess). Even if she did try to slit my throat.
3. Re-forge the shards of Narsil so I can wave it around and make vast unnecessary speeches, especially at Edoras.
4. Scare hobbits witless by dragging Frodo off and yelling at him for being so stupidly obvious about having the ring.
5. Show off my vast knowledge of Elvish at any given opportunity.
6. Become King of Gondor, just to annoy Boromir and his really creepy father.
7. Ask Gimli to stop writing on Legolas's List.
8. Stop writing on Legolas's List.
9. Tell Legolas that if he doesn't want people writing on his list he shouldn't write on theirs.
10. Try to restrain laughter when Boromir is beaten up by a hobbit.
11. Listen to the Elf when he starts babbling about shadows and threats. He may well actually know what he's on about.....
12. Add to already impressive collection of names. Aragorn son of Arathorn, AKA Elessor the Elfstone, Dúnadan, heir of Isildur - Elendil's Son, Son of Gondor, King of Gondor, Strider, Estel, Thorongil, Chief of the Rangers Longshanks (ok so it is not a nice name... but it is a name none the less) Envinyatar, Wingfoot to the Roharrhim. Isn't bad but I'm sure I could have more.
13. Try hard not to laugh at those with less names than me.
14. Summon dead to fight for me in large battle.
15. Marry Arwen.
This was not written by the submitter. I do not know who did. When I do I will let you all know. Thank you to the Author for this very funny thing. It was received in an email. All proper credit to whom it is do. More To do lists coming soon.