Track Listing Revealed for ROTK Soundtrack - Who else can't wait?
TheOneRing.net has come across a marketing sheet for the upcoming <I>Return of The King</I> soundtrack. This sheet provides the release date (November 25th), track listing and information on what version will be available.
1. A Storm Is Coming
2. Hope And Memory
3. Minas Tirith (featuring Ben del Maestro)
4. The White Tree
5. The Steward Of Gondor (featuring Billy Boyd)
6. Minas Morgul
7. The Ride Of The Rohirrim
8. Twilight And Shadow (featuring Renée Fleming)
9. Cirith Ungol
11. Shelob's Lair
12. Ash And Smoke
13. The Fields Of Pelennor
14. Hope Fails
15. The Black Gate Opens
16. The End Of All Things (featuring Renée Fleming)
17. The Return Of The King (featuring Sir James Galway, Viggo Mortensen and Renée Fleming)
18. The Grey Havens (featuring Sir James Galway)
19. Ino The West (performed by Annie Lennox)
The regular jewel-case version will contain one of seven collectors cards, and the 3-CD Limited Edition will include 18 collectors cards with a slipcase over three jewel cases. The Limited Editing CD+DVD features leatherette exterior with an extra tray to hold the DVD. The 3-CD Limitted Edition includes the first two soundtracks. The Limited Edition CD+DVD, which will be releaased December 9th features a bonus DVD that includes a 5-minute Supertrailer encompassing all three movies and "Howard Shore: An Introspective", a 20 minute documentary on making the score.