Things LOTR Characters would NEVER say - Humorus phrases based on the book and movie.
1. Gollum: Stupid Precious!
2. Frodo: OK! Whose idea was it to go barefoot?!?
3. Gandalf: (in mines of Moria) Hey! Did anyone bring any marshmallows?
4. Strider: Just when I thought I could be with Arwen, everyone gets bent out of shape over a ring!
5. Gimli: My axe is sharper than your sword. Na-na-na-na-boo-boo!
6. Sauron: Didn't you read the "no return" policy?
7. Gandalf: It's not fair! Gimli gets an axe, Legolas gets a bow, and everyone else has a sword. What do I get? A staff!
8. Sauron: You break it, you buy it!
9. Elrond: I need a vacation!
10. Balrog: Ooh! Heart burn!
11. Elrond: I'm getting too old for this!
12. Arwen: Hey, I look good for my age!
13. Nazgûl: (on winged horse) Did I mention I was afraid of heights?
14. Bilbo: I didn't go through all that trouble with Gollum just so you could run out and destroy my ring!
15. Frodo: Are you sure that map's reliable?
16. Boromir: (after battle on Amon Hen)I'll be feeling this in the morning!
17. Sam: What is it, Bill? Frodo and Pippin fell in a well, and Merry forgot his rope? Lead the way!
18. Frodo: (after being stabbed by Morgul-knife) Now THAT'S a splinter!
19. Pippin: I'm not hungry today.
20. Merry: You know, I was just kidding when I said I'd go with Frodo!