Win The "Treasures of Moria" From Lord of the Rings Online
Here's another press release from Turbine detailing their Treasures of Moria contest...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TURBINE ANNOUNCES THE TREASURES OF MORIA™ INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES
Prizes Valued at $25,000 Await Fans of The Lord of the Rings Online™
WESTWOOD, MA – October 9, 2008—In conjunction with today’s launch of The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ Pre-order Program, Turbine, Inc. announced the start of The Treasures of Moria Instant Win and Sweepstakes* with prizes valued at $25,000. Instant Win codes will be available in specially-marked retail boxes of The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria available for pre-order at participating retailers nationwide beginning today or by visiting www.lotro.com/moria. Players who redeem Instant Win codes will automatically be granted one entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize of $10,000! The Treasures of Moria Instant Win and Sweepstakes begins today and is scheduled to continue until March 31, 2009. Visit www.lotro.com/moria to see the Official Rules.
"Mines of Moria will deliver breakthrough content and features that further establishes The Lord of the Rings Online as one of the world’s leading MMOs," said Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer of The Lord of the Rings Online. "Moria is a dark and dangerous place filled with epic treasures and we invite players across North America to join us in the greatest underground world ever imagined and perhaps grab some loot of their own!"
How to Enter:
- Buy any specially-marked retail box of The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Pre-order, Complete Edition or Collector’s Edition game or visit www.lotro.com/moria to get an Instant Win code without purchase
- Visit www.lotro.com/moria to enter your Instant Win code
- Discover if you have been selected to win prizes and complete verification
- Be automatically granted one entry into a $10,000 sweepstakes drawing held at the end of the promotion
The prizes include:
- $10,000 Cash (U.S. Dollars)
- Two Alienware Gaming Media Entertainment Packages
- Logitech Z-5500 THX Speakers
- NVidia GeForce™ 9600 GT cards
- Logitech G15 Keyboard & Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
- Alienware Ozma 5 Headphones
- Alienware Orion Backpack
- The Lord of the Rings Online Lifetime Memberships
- The Lord of the Rings Online 30-day game time cards
- The Lord of the Rings Online T-shirts
- 2GB Flash Drives
The Lord of the Rings Online is the ultimate interactive adventure. This award-winning massively multiplayer online role playing game delivers an online experience brimming with life and filled with the familiar people, places and monsters from the most beloved fantasy of all time. Mines of Moria expands the online world of Middle-earth to let players adventure into the largest and most dangerous online underground environment ever created while extending the challenge to new heights with two new classes, ten additional levels and hundreds of new quests. Players will be able to explore the ancient underground cities of the dwarves, battle epic characters in the depths, face off with the Watcher, be a part of the fateful release of Durin’s Bane and more. For more information on The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria, please visit www.lotro.com/moria.
Turbine, Inc. is a premier creator, operator and publisher of massive, persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities. Turbine is one of the largest privately-held online gaming studios in North America and was recently chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the OnHollywood 100 Top Private Companies, a power list of the top private emerging technology companies in digital entertainment and media. Turbine has created some of the world’s most popular and award-winning online games, including The Lord of the Rings Online™, Dungeons & Dragons Online™ and Asheron's Call. For more information on Turbine, its products and services please visit www.turbine.com.
About Tolkien Enterprises
The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Tolkien Enterprises is the holder of worldwide motion picture, legitimate stage, merchandising, and other rights in J.R.R. Tolkien’s literary works The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Tolkien Enterprises has been producing and licensing films, stage productions and merchandise based on Tolkien’s works for more than 30 years. Its headquarters are in Berkeley, California, and its website may be found at www.tolkien-ent.com.
# # #
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) AND CANADA 18 YEARS AND OLDER ELIGIBLE ONLY. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 3/31/09. For Official Rules, prize descriptions, free method of entry and odds disclosure, visit www.lotro.com/moria. Sponsor: Turbine, Inc., PO Box 747, Westwood, MA 02090 USA
"The Lord of the Rings Online," "Shadows of Angmar," "Middle-earth," "Mines of Moria," "The Lord of the Rings," and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Tolkien Enterprises under license to Turbine, Inc. Turbine and the Turbine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Turbine, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.